[pct-l] Olive oil

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Mar 6 21:18:41 CST 2010

I sometimes found rather small bottles of olive oil, sometimes
infused with herbs.

I would buy the smallest bottle I could find, but if it didn't fit
into the bottle I carried in my pack, I would bounce it. I'd tape the
cap on the bottle, wrap the bottle in a plastic bag and tape the bag.

I didn't really eat much olive oil. I preferred cheese.