[pct-l] Olive Oil

Don Amundson amrowinc at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 22:12:54 CST 2010

Teresa--I used the packets on a JMT hike last year and found them to be very convenient. I was doing my cooking using the boiling water in a zip lock bag system.  I just put a olive oil packet in each bag and opened it when I added water.  As for the expense, Ninimus has a $4.50 minimum shipping cost and free shipping on orders of $20. I my experience it was hard not to order at least $20 worth of stuff--they carry a lot more useful items than just olive oil. From: Teresa Skye