[pct-l] Ticks

Bill Thoms wthomsjr at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 14:48:10 CST 2010

Not only can you get Lyme Disease, there's also a nasty disease called
babesiosis that comes from the same deer tick.  Google it if you can stand
reading about it.  A friend has been suffering for years with severe fatigue
and anemia and is disabled because of babesiosis.

I live in a deer tick hot spot on the East Coast and I'd advise getting the
antibiotic even before a Lyme rash develops.  If you have a deer tick
attached to you for more than 24 hours you are at risk.