[pct-l] Ticks

Ground Pounder groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 6 21:28:11 CST 2010

"How's Your Trail?"  Thanks to all for the advise, I appreciate every bit of
it. My little bug was in for Max 2 hours and I cleaned it with Hydrogen
Peroxide and used Neosporin for this past week and also took some
antibiotics that I had on hand and it seems to be almost gone. Remember "Be
Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill "Semper Fi"