[pct-l] Lost Pack down the Kern

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 01:27:43 CDT 2010

I will mention my feeling briefly:
A lot of people seem not to know how to treat the altitude sickness.
Half Ounce should descended immediately when he felt the sickness. Or
his friend should order him to descend. The altitude sickness  always
worsen at night, and it never recover at the high altitude.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )