[pct-l] Lost Pack down the Kern

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Jun 19 22:43:48 CDT 2010

More important, at least to me, is that Half Ounce had a serious case of
HAPE (high altitude pulmonary edema) and needed to be med-evaced out.

Thankfully, other hikers came to his aid and helped get him safely out and
on his way to a hospital.

see: http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=316215

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>