[pct-l] Re-supply

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 19:02:27 CDT 2010

Toulumne Meadows postal office does not demand a daily storage fee, so
you can send package one week before your arrival. The caution needed
that they close office in Saturday and Sunday, and opening time is
short.

VVR request re-supply package send by UPS, because of the uncertainty
of the arrival date. I am a Japanese and Japanese UPS reject to send
foods. So, I talked with VVR. Then VVR accepts EMS service. The point
is a arrival date of the re-supply package. They stated the package
must be sent  2 weeks before your arrival. They pick up packages only
once or twice a week. Fortunately, they also don't demand a daily
storage fee.  The fee is fixed as $18.00.  I will to send my package
from Japan 3 weeks before my arrival.

I have no experience with Red's meadow service, because the storage
fee is expensive ( $35 + $1/day) , and payment must be done
beforehand. Technically difficult impression for me. So, I will skip
Red's meadow  this summer again.  The reason of Red meadows do not
demand  UPS may be due to the reliability of the postal service, I
think.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )