[pct-l] TP - use a pee rag!

Kathryn Zimmerman thebaglady07 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 09:58:07 CST 2010

One thing I learned on my AT hike was the use of a pee rag for women - saves
TP!  Just have a bandanna or silk rag that you use when you pee and tie it
to your pack to dry.  When it gets stinky, boil some water and wash it
briefly in a freezer bag.  Voila!  Less TP used.  I loved it!

And I pack out my TP - did it the whole AT and never got sick.  It's so much
easier.  Just put it in a ziplock.  Throw it out when you get to town.  No
biggie.

Bag Lady

--
- Kathryn