[pct-l] TP

William A. Chavez wctrekker at dslextreme.com
Sat Jan 30 09:19:31 CST 2010

Just an observation.

A few years back, the last time I was at Trail Camp(Whitney).  The
south side of the trail was covered with wads of TP and it all seem
to have a distinct smell of urine.  There was little or no effort to
cover up the little wads of paper, of course the terrain is very
rocky making it difficult to dig a cat hole.  There was seemingly no
evidence of accompanying poo so I assumed this was the "girls" area.
Of course the boys do not leave any such evidence so they probably
contributed to the aroma.

Bill