[pct-l] TP - use a pee rag!

Julianne Baker rangergirl02 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:12:39 CST 2010

Bag Lady's use of a pee rag is excellent for women. Normally use of TP for
urine, even for women, is unnecessary when on the trail for a day or 2.
However, good hygiene and the desire to avoid UTI's or other urinary issues
requires more cleanliness, and the pee rag is perfect. Rinsing the pee rag
in a stream is another way of cleaning the item. This method has been
recommended by various outdoor programs.
Yellowstone