[pct-l] you are in the minority of ohv

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Fri Jan 29 12:35:28 CST 2010

I live in southern California and also have a ohv. You  know as well as I do
that we are the minority.
go out any weekend in the desert and you can see this type of destruction, EVERY
WEEKEND.
THE OHV ORGANIZATIONS like to portray themselves as people who care for thew the
land, but get most of them away from a press room and they hold the hiker trail
conservationist community in complete disdain.
they consider conservationist as "gov'mint" left wing commie liberals who are
taking away their rights.
On the same you tube page that showed the abuse video was another video called
illegal offroaders, in the very same area, a report done by kern tv station and
it shows in the report that just as they are talking on camera to the land
owner about the dirt bikers chaseing and killing their cattle and dogs, on
camera behind them come a huge group of dirt bike riders doing just that, and
at the same time a guy pulls up through the fence with his truck full of dirt
bikes and when confronted by the news caster and the land owner stands their
and tell them he has been coming here for years and he does what he wants and
if they dont like it its too bad.
To deny that the majority of dirt bike riders are not now like that, is just
Nieve sponsable ohv user as am I but you know the ohv community is mostly
uncaring and usually drunk and abusive.
so please dont try to convince us they are anything else.
They are the COCKROACHES OF THE DESERT.