[pct-l] you are in the minority of ohv

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Fri Jan 29 12:46:11 CST 2010

Maybe I am in the minority.

But that doesn't give ANYONE the RIGHT to speak of the entire group as
if the minority does not EXIST.

I've had more of my accessible land closed from HIKERS causing fires
than from ME causing fires (I have caused none).  That does not give
me the right to say that "hikers don't respect the use of fire in the
backcountry". SOME hikers don't respect the use of fire.

The whole "TP In the backcountry" is a good parallel of this issue.

Bill Burge
Typoed on my iPhone!