[pct-l] Good News & Bad News

Joshua M jtmlite at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:08:24 CST 2010

And I need a helicopter to drop me off on top of 14's so i can ski to the
bottom....
Now that I think of the benefits of a helicopter I might just have one for
my next thru hike... Not having to hitch hike into Oregon and hike south
bound for the 1st state border crossing just to avoid the hike out of Seiad
Valley on a full stomach sounds nice.
Heli hike 2010!  I think i'm onto something, any other millionaires out
there want to get in on fuel costs with me?
OD