[pct-l] Good News & Bad News

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 09:54:53 CST 2010

Switchback replies: This has possibilities for my PCT Most Supported hike.  As soon as I hit the MegaBucks here in Las Vegas, you will not believe my PCT thru-hike.  It will have total packer support and Newell 2011 class-A RV ($1.6 million) rest stops at PCT highway crossings.

The PCT Hiker-Trash camp followers trailing me on the PCT will be in the hundreds.  All looking for handouts, etc.

No problem.