[pct-l] multiple requests for money from the PCTA

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 5 19:21:16 CST 2010

I get only minimal, about one every two or three months.  Not a big deal.  Never know, maybe you'll perhaps make a donation.  There's a lot worse that make monthly mailings like the NRA used to and I got so tired of all the crap they sent and BS I let my membership run out.  PCTA doesn't seem to lean on the BS so much and insult one's intelligence.