[pct-l] multiple requests for money from the PCTA

Greg Hardwick gahardwick at cox.net
Tue Jan 5 21:04:38 CST 2010

I donate to them.  I made a suggestion about creating a laddered donation
program.  Insteadof chasing a set amount every year, go for a bigger amount
over a larger timespan.  Got nothing back from them on it.

I have been in non profit sector for 30 years - their fund raising strategy
is primitive and not really cost effective. I cringe with every wasted
envelope they send me.

Email campaigns work well too.

Some folks on this mailing list are on the PCT management  - I hope they
listen.