[pct-l] multiple requests for money from the PCTA

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Jan 5 12:28:01 CST 2010

I've gotten only a couple money requests in the past year as I recall.
Not near as many as many other organizations.

I also have a note I send with my contributions telling them to only
solicit ___ times per year.  This does some good but not every
organization pays heed.
Also my note tells them to NOT phone me for money or if they do, I will
stop all giving to them.  If I haven't sent them the notice, I also tell
them the first time they call. If they do call again they go on my "do
NOT give" list. This works quite well. Even so a few organizations are
on my list.

If you'd like a copy email me off list and I'll send the notes to you.

Tortoise

Because truth matters"