[pct-l] ethical down sleeping bag

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 21:41:32 CST 2010

I see your point and its a good one, its best to keep politics and our
personal beliefs off this list. While I consider myself long-past my
"vegangelical" phase(we all go through it), I'm still a very
opinionated person(some would say obstinate...), and so I sympathize
with others who also want to share their opinions. I've learned that
you accomplish nothing by forcing your beliefs on others, but please
understand that people like me sometimes feel like we're surrounded by
a holocaust(and as a jew I take that term very seriously) and that we
should fight to stop it(the current treatment of animals) with every
fiber of our being, so it takes an immense amount of self control to
not share those opinions. I personally think that if human
civilization survives for a few more centuries, veganism will become
almost universal and mistreatment of animals will go the way of
slavery....ahh there I go again. I'm going to walk away from my
soapbox for now...