[pct-l] ethical down sleeping bag

Randy Forsland hikertrsh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 22:19:06 CST 2010

Yeah, but unless we all can be "organic" vegans, billions of insects (both
beneficial and destructive) will die annually;not to mention the fish that
die from the pesticide runoff..

And since PETA is now advocating a boycott on silk to save the silkworm
larvae, I can see the ethics argument self perpetuating  into the future as
well.