[pct-l] Snipes

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Feb 26 21:13:51 CST 2010

Oh, ok. I get it now. I never went to summer camp. My best friend
when I was a teen spent some time as a camp counselor. Now I know why
she had that look in her eye when she was talking about snipe hunts.
Never having any summer camp experience, I didn't know what she was
talking about or why it seemed so interesting and funny to her. Like
some kind of inside secret. I never went along with any of it. I was
too suspicious. But I still felt left out not know what it was.

Diane