[pct-l] Sleeping Bag Advice for the Sierra

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 14:20:23 CST 2010

I use synthetic b/c I don't believe in the down process of getting the feathers off the birds...no they don't die they just suffer four times a year for the first four years of their lives...but I found that the synthetic is just as good and sometimes can be compressed down just as small depending on the bag. I sleep cold too...I had a zero degree bag b/c I sleep so cold. Just depends on the pad I used a Z-rest in the beginning but the Sierras was colder so i switched to the Neoair and it made a world of difference with the heat factor.

patti Sugar Moma PCT 09!
www.hikestrong2010.com hiking again in 2010 for cancer!