[pct-l] Bear Canisters

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Tue Feb 23 10:20:14 CST 2010

Sorry, Piper/Diane, but I am going to say something!!
Maybe I took your post the wrong way, too - if so, sorry, again...

Perhaps you should have looked at the web page for the link Ken gave (to his website)...
The 10 days between KM & VVR was, I'm positive, while during a PCT thru-hike...
Look at the links to the left and top of his "Packing Bear Canister" page...
Ken & Marcia Powers DO know "a little" about long distance hiking!!!   ;-)  :-o
- including how to get a large amount of calories into a bear canister...

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)