[pct-l] gluten free hiking

Judy Gross heartfire at heartfiregowns.com
Tue Feb 23 08:57:35 CST 2010

Abi,

I don't have to be gluten free so this is not from personal experience, but
having hiking  friends that are GF, I've made breads and things for them.
There are many bread mixes on the market that are GF, I'm sure you could
make some type of crackers out of them.  You can also buy other types of
flours that are GF and make your own concoctions.  There are many many
websites for GF diets, some of them focused on children so that they don't
feel left out - there should be some good recipes there for you.

Good luck,  let us know what you find.

Judy