[pct-l] Peek coverage

Jim Bravo jimbravo at wildblue.net
Thu Feb 18 10:55:35 CST 2010

Just a heads up for anyone considering using a Peek email device for updating a trail journal. Just activated a new Peek and there is no coverage at my house in the foothills east of Sacramento, even though we have strong cell reception with AT&T. In talking with one of their techs, it turns out they use T-Mobile. Not sure why it didn't work in roaming mode. If I recall correctly, an earlier post indicated that T-Mobile coverage was mostly near cities only. Anyway, I'm returning the Peek due to my coverage concerns.

Jim