[pct-l] resupply from the hiker box at Muir Trail Ranch

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:22:54 CST 2010

Perhaps one of the reasons for this was the weather. Two weeks of storms (rain, snow and hail) slowed quite a few hikers and meant that they were working even harder for every mile. I met quite a few hikers in Mammoth who said that they had miscalculated their needs in that stretch.

I don't advocate hitting up MTR for free food, but if I was hungry enough I'd probably check it out too.

Jason