[pct-l] RE Foot Swelling

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 17:42:41 CST 2010

I forgot to mention a temporary fix for swollen footed/too small a shoetitis. Last year when Bob Dole's feet got too big for her Mizunos she just sliced a hole in the side of the shoe so her pinkie toe would stick out. I think she went like 400 miles that way! You should have seen the clerks face at the REI when looked down and saw that! "Yea, I'd say ya need shoes!".
Anyways, It was a pretty cool dodge; If your feet outgrow your shoes, Dice Them(Uh ..the shoes)!
-Iceaxe

Sent on th Go with my Peek