[pct-l] Southbound Questions

Dan Zan dan2001 at live.ca
Thu Feb 11 12:27:38 CST 2010

 “To be safe, I recommend asking the southernCalifornian trail angels if they'll stock the usual water caches for you.” -Do they do this often for southbounders? Seems like a lot to ask for a couple of people. “I had to cache food at the road to pull it off...” -How did you store it? Any critters have a meal? “From Manning Park BC Parks website (they're saying it is OK to cross into the US as long as you report in "as soon as possible" -what could be considered the nearest point of entry?