[pct-l] Shipping to Canada

Dan Zan dan2001 at live.ca
Thu Feb 11 12:20:58 CST 2010

“Spent quite a bit of time considering the options and the best choice wouldbe to head to the states early and prepare your resupply boxes there beforeyou hike, or travel down with your boxes and drop them with someone who can
ship them out for you, if you have an economical way to do that.”

-It sounds tempting. Is it possible without having someone in the states sending my packages for me? Surely a PO won’t hold a package for four months.
 “Lucky for you, I've thought of that already, done all the research, and made
it readily accessible here”

-This helps a ton. I had been browsing your site since you put it online, and it has helped very much. Thank you.