[pct-l] Multi-Vitamin Recomendation

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Feb 6 21:44:19 CST 2010

Good evening, Justin,

For an excellent overall discussion of hiker nutrition – including vitamins
– I like, “Pack Light, Eat Right” by Brenda L. Braaten, Ph.D., R.D. at:

http://thru-hiker.com/articles/pack_light_eat_right.php

By the way, Brenda spends her summers at Belden Town, and helps hikers.

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09