[pct-l] Starting Slow

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:59:20 CST 2010

No arguments with anything U suggested (moleskins don't work 4 me
either)...just wanted to interject that I use Duct Tape when my feet start
having an issue in 1 place or another.  Many times it's actually the back of
my heal which has issues.  I typically leave the tape on for a couple/few
days until it comes off on its own at which time the 'problem' is 'healed'.
That's just what works 4 me.

I bring a "travel roll" of duct tape...the 1oz roll which is rolled on
itself (no hollow center)...U just never know when a lil duct tape will come
in handy for something. :)

Also, I wear thick synthetic/wool socks which not only cushion the impact of
walking with a pack, but wick moisture (sweat) away from my feet very well.
They don't seem to take long to dry either and even when they're wet,
they're not all that uncomfortable (and I'm one who HATES to have my feet
wet!!!).