[pct-l] Starting Slow

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Thu Feb 4 20:43:38 CST 2010

On Feb 4, 2010, at 9:23 PM, Ernie Castillo wrote:

> Oh, and don't forget to pack moleskin.,

I know that foot care is a highly personal matter, but
I've never been able to get moleskin to work for me. It
invariably protects one blister only to create another
somewhere else.

For what it's worth my foot care regime is:

1) have the right shoes for *your* feet
2) lace your shoes to work for *your* feet
3) shoes and socks off at every break
4) swap socks at every break
5) apply goldbond & bodyglide at every break
6) fix foot problems as soon as they are noticed,
   a hot spot can become a blister quickly,
   i.e., an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

Radar