[pct-l] 2011 Thru-Hikers

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 18:58:51 CST 2010

here is the tentative 2011 thru hikers lis;  if you add your start date i can
put you on it.....

Alexander asai (late april)
Bryan Cox < late April>
Colin and topsy Turvy (mid-late april)
Christa Wellman (late may)
Dale P (late may)
Dennis osbourne - Sunshine (april 22)
Gregory Wilson and his brother (last week april)
Hansel and Gretel (Nick and Emily)(late april / early may)
Holly Eglleston ( April first)
James B (blue moon – march)
Jen N  (late april)
jim and Dona (april 24)
Jonathon derecourt (jono) and his wife
Joshua pinedo ( JP) … questionable…?
Joyce L (mid-late April)
Karl Jorgenson, Jorgy
Kevin ( start 4:20  )
Kylie skidmore  (skids)
Lisa Freathy
Lyndsey (lollygag) SOBO (june/july)
Matthias Kodym/Austria (mid/late April)
Mike Schaffer (April 8)
Neil P
Outpost and Echo (April 17)
Pete and Karen Peterson (Early-Mid April)
Prizm and Goodness (mid may)
Ramblin' Rose (aja) and Emily  (mid april)
Robert Henry
Ron Dye (burning daylight), (April 17)
Ryan Hull (early – mid april)
Sarah howard (ko)
Scott G ; flip-flop (mid to late april)
Siesta Steve ( UK ,  Idyllwild may 23)
Steven dvsteven (flying tortoise) (mid april)
Toby Maxwell (may 8-12)
Whitnee Goode (late april, after 23’rd)

as far as research participant i'd be up for it.  i studied sociology at  penn
state, so human behavior is something of great interest to me,
~Paul