[pct-l] about potty trowels,

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Dec 14 09:22:50 CST 2010

Good morning, all,

I don’t use a potty-trowel; I use ready-made holes whenever I can.  I find
one of the zillions of gopher mounds, push aside the very loose dirt, and
take advantage the hole beneath.  If that inconveniences a gopher – tough.  He
can just excavate dirt elsewhere.

I’ve never been bitten when using such a hole, but I expect there's a WANTED
poster featuring my bare butt hanging in every gopher post office in the
mountain west.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09