[pct-l] Trail Angel -- Chemult, Oregon to Willamette Pass?

Blanchard, Sym (GT&D) SWB3 at pge.com
Fri Aug 13 19:48:18 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am hoping there is a trail angel who would be able to take me from the
Chemult, Oregon Amtrak Station to the Willamette Pass trailhead (MP
1914) (about 40 miles, North on Hwy 97, West on Hwy 58).

I am scheduled to arrive at the Chemult Amtrak Station at about 9:40 AM
on Friday morning, August 20th.

I will pay all gas and food.  Would love to swap hiking stories along
the way.

I am section-hiking the PCT from Willamette Pass, Oregon (MP 1914) to
White Pass, Washington (MP 2303).  This section should complete about
2/3 of the trail for me.

Thanks for your consideration,
Symbiosis