[pct-l] Non-angels

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Sun Apr 11 18:04:29 CDT 2010

Bill,

Although I agree about keeping your pack close and following your instinct when the little hairs on the back of the neck raise, I don't think that the guy who graciously gave you a ride into Julian and bought you a beer deserves to be called a "non-angel". Since nothing bad actually happened (perhaps due to your cautiousness) you still got to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and assume he was really just trying to be helpful.

BigToe