[pct-l] nerve problems in feet/bigger size shoe needed

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Apr 4 14:31:26 CDT 2010

I've backpacked a bit over 1000 miles in ~40 years. As I recall, my feet
went from size 8.5 to 9.0 to 9.5 and I'm now moving to size 10. I just saw
my VA podiatrist yesterday and mentioned briefly my feet growing in size.
He said that feet naturally spread out some with age as the tendons and
ligaments stretch. probably more so with a lot more miles.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>