[pct-l] nerve problems in feet/bigger size shoe needed

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sun Apr 4 06:43:14 CDT 2010

Before doing the AT in '06, I read that past hikers often experienced a temporary numbness or tingling in the soles of their feet, from the constant impacts.  Some said the condition continued long after the hike ended.  I'm in the second category.  The balls of my feet and toes still have residual numbness and tingling - not much but enough to be noticable.  There's no pain, so I'm not worried.

Mango