[pct-l] Guinea Pig SOBO for section D-- Thanks Perry!

sage Clegg sageclegg at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 12:32:51 CDT 2009

Hi- Road walking yesterday from Agua Dulce to Acton I found some great cd's, a tape, and a sparkely green ball and helped a lady turn off her e-brake. Road walking hasn't been as bad as I thought, but I am SO glad to hear I can get back on for at least part of the trail. Perry-YOU ROCK! Thank you for posting this and being so helpful! I am going to give this re-route a shot, starting at Aliso Canyon rd. this morning (or maybe afternoon if my day keeps going the way it is here at hiker heaven-- a little hard to leave ice cream, walls, and good people!) and will post about how it goes when I get the chance. Onward to Mexico...fire or no fire... Sage- SOBO