[pct-l] How you hiked your hike

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 16:04:40 CST 2009

Hello,

I was a southbounder in 2008.  I haven't been on the PCT-L since then.  It's
awesome to be back!

I'm thinking of doing a PCT-planning workshop for some people I know up here
in the NorthWest.

I was hoing I could get some info about how others planned and hiked
*their*hike.  So I made a short list of mulitple-choice poll questions
to help with
that.  I was hoping, if anyone was interested, they could answer a few.
Should take about two minutes if your up for it.

It's at: http://www.planyourhike.com/polls/

I hike ultra-light, and I know that's not for everyone.  So it'll be
interesting to see how others did things.

Thanks!

-Bushwack