[pct-l] Gettin' out of the rain

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Mon Nov 30 00:24:19 CST 2009

Hey, Bob!

Once again, good advice from Mr. Bankhead!

Some of my favorite memories of the trail centered around all those times I
had the pleasure to find a nice campsite with a killer view of a lake or
valley, escape the rain and cold inside my tent, light the stove, and cook a
tasty dinner from the warmth of my sleeping bag.

For me, I hike the high trails to find these moments. Others are spent
sitting for long periods on just the right rock or up against a shady tree
enjoying the view, taking in all the smells and sounds of the mountains, and
listening to what the area had to teach me. Everyone goes for their own
reasons. We're thrilled that they go!

Mtnned & Lady J