[pct-l] Desert Triple Crown

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed May 27 10:04:02 CDT 2009

If you haven't done the ADZ trail, then you ain't sh!t.  This is a
little known trail that takes a very abstract route all over Lake
Morena campground and is approximately 21 miles long.  Every year for
about the past 5 I have done this trail in 3 days, averaging a mighty 7
MILES PER DAY!!!!

Now, after adding this trail to the list it might become the Desert
Quadruple Crown.  I'm copyrighting that term!

Greg

Being alone gives you the freedom of choice, the freedom of thought, a
moment to have bold ideas.
I’m not doing what I do for the risk or to die. I’m doing it to live.
- - Mike Horn