[pct-l] Guidebooks. Help a brotha (sister?) out!

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Thu May 21 09:15:37 CDT 2009

A south-bound version of the PCT Guidebook would be a nice project, but I suspect it would have a rather tiny target market.

The two most popular guides to the John Muir Trail both have route descriptions and mileages going both north- and south-bound in the same volume, but we're only talking about 212 miles vs. 2600.

 "Guide to the John Muir Trail", by Thomas Winnett and Kathy Morey, Wilderness Press, 2004.

"John Muir Trail", by Elizabeth Wenk and Kathy Morey, Wilderness Press, 2007.