[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 17, Issue 75

raymond may raymondmay at gmail.com
Wed May 20 14:17:43 CDT 2009

I'm usually mute on the PCT-L.  But, yes it was shown at ADZPCTKO this year
and I must say it was very moving for the little bit that we did get to
see.  Well edited, and fairly gripping stories and characters (familiar
characters ;) )

I've watched several PCT docs/films and this looks like it's going to be a
high-bar setter when it's done - yeah, I'll be buying it.

Raytron 3000
Class Nought Eight

Subject: [pct-l] Tell It On The Mountain at ADZPCTKO?