[pct-l] Knee surgery

William A. Chavez wctrekker at dslextreme.com
Wed May 13 10:56:31 CDT 2009

Hi,

Has anyone on the list undergone knee replacement surgery.  I
understand that the pain goes away but are people able to hike after
the surgery?
My right knee is the big problem but I assume the left is not far
behind.  Is it practical to have both done at the same time?  I do
not want to start a hike in 2010 and find I have to stop because I
didn't have both knees done.

You may want to reply off the list since this isn't PCT specific.

As a side note I am getting individual e-mails instead of one e-mail
with a variety of posts.  Is this new or did I change something with
out knowing what I did?

Bill