[pct-l] (pct-l) RE: Superfeet?

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Sun May 3 03:00:37 CDT 2009

Yup, pretty much a short term orthodic.  I've walked hundreds of miles using
superfeet and I just gave up on them after a while and consider them just
another gimick to make a buck now.  Cheaply made plastic and faon and just
wait 'til the heel breaks down and it feels like there is a little rock in
your shoe that you can never shakeout...  and way over priced for what you
get.  They will completely change the dynamic of a lot of shoes and boots
and often place the heel in the wrong position inthe heel cup.  And or will
cause arch probelms for some like walking on a roll of coins.  Also, the
same superfoot will fit differently and change the fit of different types
and brands etc...  If you insist on useing them, make sure you don't cut the
toe short or they can slide inside you shoes which gets irritating.  Much
better to get shoes that fit in the first place, end of story.