[pct-l] How to get from White Pass to Cascade Locks for a section hike?

Jeff Whitmer jeff.whitmer at gmail.com
Sat May 2 19:33:06 CDT 2009

A few minutes of googling did turn up this, but it looks pretty outdated.
http://www.gorgetranslink.com/regional.html
I wonder if I could pick up a westbound Greyhound from The Dalles and bribe
the driver $20 to make a quick stop on the side of the road at Cascade Locks
:D
That cuts it down to 16 miles of hitching for a 150+ mile trip, pretty good
by my standards.