[pct-l] Ride: San Diego Airport to Campo around May 1

James Keener pct-l at oldmanwalking.net
Sun Mar 22 17:15:31 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I'm writing for my brother (Not Cool) who will be hiking this year. He
doesn't use email. So . . .

Anyway, he plans to fly into San Diego and arrive around noon on April
30. He read in Yogi's book that there is lodging near the
transportation center and plans to spend the night there, taking the
bus to Campo the next morning, arriving around eleven. Just checking
to see if that is still a viable plan and/or to see if anyone would be
interested in picking him up at the airport and giving him a ride to
Campo.

Walk well,
J J