[pct-l] getting water from the aquaduct

Marge marge at prothman.org
Wed Mar 18 19:36:49 CDT 2009

Hi Patti,
When I hiked from Aqua Duclie to Walker Pass and hiked on the aqueduct, you
could not get any water out of the aqueduct.
So unless things have changed in the last few years. I knew they drained it
yearly. And there is one spot where a lot of people would rest in the shade
by a creek along the aqueduct.
Cheers,
Marge (the old gal)