[pct-l] Section E report and Warner Springs

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 17:06:54 CDT 2009

o really? no washcloths? we got one for two people lol...that's weird....but yeh no shampoo and conditioner which I thought was kinda crazy too! The Dr Bronners or camp soap is better than the bar soap. And the business card that Kim gave me says "Ranchmotel"...or are u saying that this place is ranc? LOL

Also me and Halfmile hiked south from HWY 74 to Warner Springs. Plenty of water and yes it was freezing both nights and really foggy Sat night and WINDY! We stayed at Mike Herrara's Sat night in Chihuahua Valley. He wasn't home but I was warm cuz there were blankets there to add to my sleeping bag. And if we needed anything like bandaids, or whatever he had that there too, even some cup o'noodle! But we just slept there and got some water...never found the shower...like we would have used in it 34 degree windy weather anyways..LOL There was alot of overgrown brush on a 5-6 mile portion of the trail but someone has been notified about it, so hopefully by the time we get there for the thru it will be taken care of.

You can check out my trailjournals for more info on the hike.

patti