[pct-l] communication devices-journaling

Postholer public at postholer.com
Tue Mar 3 17:39:34 CST 2009

> Is there a device that can record  my journaling and then transfer it to
> comouter
> or email when I get home? I also have an ipod touch I can use if I can get
> wi fi
> sevice, though the keyboard is so tiny.

Ipod, PDA, Blackberry, pocketmail, any device you can 'write' on. If you can
write text on that device and save it, you can put it on your computer.

...and (here it comes, wait for it)

If you keep a journal at postholer.com you can add journal entrys via email
or access the site via the mobile page. That way you skip a whole step. This
tells you how:
http://postholer.com/journal/help.php

As Diane said, you can always write with pen and paper then transcibe it
when you get home. That's what I do on all my shorter hikes. Shhh, don't
tell anyone.

-postholer